Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.Dismiss Notice
- Last Activity:
- Mar 22, 2019
- Aug 18, 2018
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
New Member, Male, from Lagos
Corporate Designer is here. Aug 30, 2018
- Daniel Eke was last seen:
- Mar 22, 2019
AboutThe objective of a properly executed Corporate Identity is the accurate visual presentation of an organization's unique personality.
As a corporate Designer, I specialize in the design of corporate communications and identity programs, signage, internal and promotional publications and/or annual reports.
In order to furnish a professional level of service, a wide range of expertise is required and involves a typical three-phase program.
This would include:
Phase 1 - ORIENTATION: This phase is concerned with gathering information through processes such as interviews conducted with the various relevant audiences.
Phase 2 - Design Development: This is a creative phase where ideas for the logo or other primary identification device are developed together with application to stationary and signage to demonstrates the specific advantages of each design.
Phase 3 - Implementation: This is a very important phase where the nature of the corporate identification system is demonstrated visually.
1. Corporate Logo Design: This involves research, design and application of logo identity to materials such as advertising, business papers, signage, in-house, etc.
2. Corporate Stationery Systems: Research and Design of letterhead, envelope and business card.
3. Corporate Annual Reports: Research and Design of designated pages of financial, with varied layouts presentable.
4. Corporate Newsletter: Research and Design of designated-page newsletter, with varied layouts presentable.
5. Identity Campaigns: Research and Design of a consistent visual identity to include print and newspaper advertising, security code badges, crew IDs, point-of-sale display merchandising materials (team jackets, T-shirts, caps, souvenir books and posters).
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org