1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

4 Steps To Making Money Online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by foster04, Mar 28, 2019.

Share This Page

1. foster04

foster04 Member

Are you thinking of starting an online business that will succeed but doesn’t know the right steps to take? In this article, we will be sharing the steps needed to start and make money online.

The question you hear most people ask is “can I really make money online”? The answer to that question is yes.

You cannot just only make money online but you can make a living working online and live a better life than your mates working a 9 to 5 job.

A few years back, if anyone should have told me that money can be made online, I would have looked at them with one corner of my eye and say it is all a scam. But the funny thing is here I am making most of my business plans online.

Since the world is fast going digital and the majority of the people in the world use the internet for one purpose or the other, this opens the door for people to make legit money online.

I say legit because this is not a scam like the “yahoo yahoo” that we have always heard of but you can make clear money online without reaping someone else of their hard earned money online.

Now I know many people reading this post would have read other blog post on how to make money online and probably think you need to uncover a great secret before you are about to make money but the truth is everything you need to make money online is right in front of you.

You can make money online from just your Facebook or other social media platforms you use.

The Basics

Making money online is not rock science or does not need you to have all the skills and qualifications in the world to succeed. Though it requires you to put some certain things in order which we will get into shortly.

Before we jump right into the steps you need to make money online, there is one thing I need to really I mean really point out and it is among the 4 steps to making money online and that is no other than having an audience or traffic.

In our normal offline businesses they are called customers.

If you are able to secure a lot of audience visiting your online business you are sure of making money online.

Now let’s jump into the 4 steps needed to make money online.

Find A Good Niche

The first step to making money online is to find a niche you can focus on. For those who don’t know what a niche is, a niche is a specific area of a broader topic you decide to focus on. Example fashion is a broad topic and in picking a niche under fashion you can choose women fashion, men’s fashions and so on.

Most of the times, you hear lots of people say find a niche you have passion for and follow it but I totally disagree as making money online involves you finding a problem and solving it.

The fact that you are passionate about a topic does not mean others are. You have to find out what people are interested in a start from there.

The truth is if you devote much time to learning other things you are not passionate about in due time you will start developing passion for them.

The easiest way for anyone to pick a niche is to know what people want. You have to check out what people are searching for online.

Choose A Platform To Share Your Ideas

Once you have been able to find a niche you can focus on, the next step is to find a platform.
    There are several platforms out there that can be used to share your ideas and they include (Blog, Vlog, Podcast).

Blog

The first platform that comes to the mind of lots of people that wants to make money online is to start a blog. Starting a blog is one of the best ways you can use to share your ideas on any topic you have chosen.
    There are lots of blogging platforms you can use and they include WordPress, Blogger.com, wix.comand so on.

For you to start a blog you must have a domain name and a hosting plan. You can be gotten by using the various hosting companies we have out there which includes Bluehost, Hostgator, Web4africa and so on.

Read Also: How To Start A Blog

Vlog

If you love to show your face on camera then starting a vlog to talk on the ideas you have on a niche is necessary.

Creating a YouTube channel is a great place to start and also make money. For me I advise that every blogger should also start a vlog as it is a great way to increase your income.

You may ask “what if I am shy to show my face does that mean I can start a Vlog”? The answer is NO.
    If you as shy as me, you can start a vlog where you only explain things using sliders or infographics.

Read Also: How To Make Money On YouTube As A Vlogger

Read Also: How To Start A YouTube Channel That Makes Sense

Podcast

Podcasting is also a great way to share your ideas. This involves you recording your ideas in an PM3 format and making it available for people to download and listen to while doing other activities.
    Though not as popular as blog and vlog but it is a great way to share your ideas and make money.

Read Also: How To Start A Podcast

Build An Audience

The third step is to build an audience. This is very important as it will determine the success of your online business.

Without an audience (lots of audience) you can make money online.

There are various ways you can build an audience and they include using social media, SEO, paid advertisement and so on.

For you to be able to build an audience and make them keep coming back to visit you’re your platform, you must make sure that you are providing a solution to a problem they have. With that they will be able to trust you and keep coming back.

Read Also: 9 Steps To Increasing Website Traffic

Monetize Your Platform

Once you have put the other 3 methods in place the fourth and final step is to monetize your audience.
    There are different ways you can monetize your audience and they include adding ads, affiliate marketing, sponsored post, own products and so on to your platform.

Ads

This is one of the fastest ways you can use to make money online. There are lots of ads network out there that you can use to do this and they include Google Adsense, Popads.net, propellerads, infolinks and so on. For vlog and using YouTube, you can only use Google Adsense and must get over 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 views to start earning.

Read Also: My Top 3 Ads Networks

Affiliate Marketing

This is also a great way to make money online. Affiliate marketing involves helping other people sell their products while you get a commission.

There is virtually an affiliate program for every niche you decide to go into. All you have to do is search for it online.

Sponsored Post

This involves top brands asking you to promote or talk about their products or services on your platform. This is only possible when you have a lot of audience.

Own Product

If you are able to create your own product you can market it on your platform to make money. A product can be inform of an eBook.

With these 4 steps I have mentioned, you are sure of succeeding as an online business owner.
    Do let us know what you think about this article in the comment section.

Related Post

How To Start A Drop Shipping Business

9 Side Hustle Business You Can Start

Best Blogging Niches To Start

2. NeelsemU

NeelsemU New Member

w w w. fakepassportonline.cc Our team is a unique producer of quality original ID cards, drivers license.
    We offer only original high-quality Registered Passport, driver's licenses, id card, birth certificate, Degrees, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:
    American, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Norwegian, Malaysian, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

To the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

http://www.fakepassportonline.cc w w w. fakepassportonline.cc

>> Contact e-mail:

General support: support(a)fakepassportonline.cc

-----------------------------
    Keywords:

Buy American Registered Passport,
    Buy American false Passport,
    Buy American Fake Passport,
    Buy American Registered driver license,
    Buy American false driver license,
    Buy American Fake driver license,
    Buy American Diplomatic Passport,
    purchase USA Registered Passport,
    purchase USA false Passport,
    purchase USA Fake passport,
    purchase USA Registered driver licenses,
    purchase USA false driver license,
    purchase USA Fake driver license,
    purchase USA Diplomatic Passport
    sell American Registered Passport,
    sell American false Passport,
    sell American Fake Passport,
    sell American Registered driver license,
    sell American false driver license,
    sell American Fake driver license,
    USA Registered Passport,
    USA false Passport,
    USA Fake Passport,
    USA Registered driving license,
    USA false driving license,
    USA Fake driver license,
    USA Diplomatic Passport,

Buy Argentine Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy AUSAtralian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy AUSAtrian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Belgian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy American Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Bulgarian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Canadian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Chinese Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Cuban Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Cypriot Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Czech Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Danish Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Dominican Republic Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Ecuadorian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Estonian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Finnish Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy German Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Greek Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Hungarian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Icelandic Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Indian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy USA Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Irish Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Israeli Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Italian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Japanese Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Korean Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Latvian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Lithuanian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Luxembourgian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Malaysian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Mexican Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Monegasque Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Dutch Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy New Zealand Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Norwegian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Philippine Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Portuguese Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Romanian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy RUSAsian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Saudi Arabia Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Singapore Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Slovak Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Slovenian Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy South African Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Spanish Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Swedish Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Swiss Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Taiwan Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Thai Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Turkish Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy Emirati Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card
    Buy British Id card, birth certificate, diplomas, security card

To the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

http://www.fakepassportonline.cc w w w. fakepassportonline.cc

>> Contact e-mail:

General support: support(a)fakepassportonline.cc

3. ujoh

ujoh New Member

Hello

Also see how to make a steady daily passive incomes on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment. visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details