1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Business to Make Money in December Period (Nigeria) - Christmas Time Business Ideas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Joy, Nov 3, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Joy

Joy Member

Hello friends, Christmas is approaching and someone need to monetize the celebration season with some kind of business.
    christmas business ideas.jpg
    I wish to know the best kind of business one should do during December time to get some Christmas money.

Hoping to get relevant business idea.

2. Victor

Victor Member

Nice you are wise enough to ask this question at this time of the year. I like people that take advantages of everything and seasons that come their way. As you already known, every season has it best business but Christmas time is the best of all season to make more money.

According to you question requesting the best business to go into in December period. I would love to show you more business that can even make you millionaire in christmas time but don't have much time to tap much so i will tell you that best among them all.
    The best business to do at Christmas period is
    1. Event Planning
    2. Event Decoration
    3. Christmas Decoration
    All of this business fall back to same category business. If you can handle this business the right way then you are going to make so much money in no time. Even if you don't how to plan event or know nothing about decoration you can still make much more money from the business in December time. One thing to have in mind is making money in this period. I will write an article regarding this business soon i'm chanced to, but i will be back soon to tell you how to make money from this business even if you are a novice of decoration or planning. Who ever intend to make good amount of money this Christmas/December should kindly subscribe to this post and make sure you visit often because i will be explaining in details how this work.

3. Angela

Angela Member

Thanks boss, i'm taking the front seat already. Please make this sharp sharp... Christmas is here, we don't have much time again oh.

4. Joy

Joy Member

Thanks, you are wonderful. i'm waiting sir.

5. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

I will also want to add some business that will be very profitable during christmas time. But i will wait for @Victor to finish with his idea before i drop what i have. Thanks everyone for your contribution to this forum, and helping others life, God reward you all.

6. Joy

Joy Member

Hello friends. please also include your idea of money making business during Christmas.

7. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

Another amazing business to do during xmas period is mobile banking agent. This business allow people who couldn't have access to bank withdraw from yu=ou and you charge them per withdraw. At Christmas time the queue at the bank is always too much and the fact remain that not everyone have the time to waste at the bank hall, they would rather prefer to pay 100 naira.

8. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    While making cool money on business, see how you can start making a steady extra incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details