1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Business Ideas To Start With 200,000 In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Seniorcitizen, Aug 30, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Seniorcitizen

Seniorcitizen New Member

my name is kennies. a proudnairan ( seniorcitizen) please, I need your suggestions. What business can two hundred thousand naira start in Nigeria and where to start?.
    If you have an idea of what 200k can start to make more money in Nigeria then please share your ideas.

2. Victor

Victor Member

Bro there are a lot of business 200k can start and make good income in Nigeria.

1. Restaurant Business
    This business is lucrative because everyone eat daily and 65% of us are bachelor's. Where we get food easily is restaurant. You can read how to start restaurant business here How To Start A Small Restaurant Business In Nigeria

2. Meat Pie Productions and Distribution Business
    With 200k you can start this business from a standard stage upward. There are a lot of tutorial to read how to start. You can learn more here Fresh Idea To Become Rich From Meat Pie, Sausage And Egg Roll Business In Nigeria

Sport Betting Shop Business
    This is another cool business in Nigeria but some people don't know yet. It making some people cool money. The business means you open a sport betting shop such as partnering with bet9ja etc. According to those on the business already they prefer bet9ja. Someone who is currently the business has stated everything we need to know on the business here already from beginning to top. You can learn more here Step By Step Procedure On Setting Up A Bet9ja Business With Free Mentoring

Uk used Laptops Sales Business
    You can start selling uk user laptops in Nigeria with 200k and make it big if you knows your way. Laptop business is a very lucrative business. It a kind of business you can start counting millions in a short run if you can get about it the right way. Learn how to start here How to start uk used laptop business in Nigeria

Gas Filling Business
    You can .open a mini shop to be filling gas for people. It a nice business, you can make more inquiry about this business. I know of someone don't ng it and he is making some cool cash to though the usage in some areas is not much so you will have to search a good location which you know the business can more. This is to say location that the people uses gas cookers.

3. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

With 200k you can Starr a standard restaurant business. Food business is more lucrative in Nigeria as already said. For me I would advice you go into food business. Get a good location that can move for food. Make your restaurant quite comfortable. If you can't handle it then lend it to someone and tell the person how much they will be giving to you weekly and you can continue even with your current job

Shawarma business is still a nice one but I would suggest you go get a shop or space at an event center. You can check some cool even centers around you wish you know people always go to for fun.

4. Tilda123

Tilda123 New Member

Hm...You really want to make business? In my opinion business is the kind of earnings that can bring income through time. You need a different kind of earnings, if you want to earn quickly. The best way to earn money is Forex trading. It really works!!! I like it. I have been working with Forex for two years. My broker is AvaTrade. It is the best broker. You can find more information on http://www.avatradereview.net/ . It is really interesting. Maybe you will change your opinion in favor of trading, if you read this.

Evawere likes this.
  5. Evawere

Evawere Member

I have seen so many people loosing in forex trading business. What do you say about the loose rate of this business?

6. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    See also how you can start making steady daily passive incomes on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details