1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How Can I Get 500,000 To 1 Million Naira Loan In Nigeria

Discussion in 'Finance' started by Andrew, Aug 11, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Hello proudnairans, I want to know where one can get a loan of 500,000 to 1million in Nigeria. Please include contact of the company, individual or bank in Nigeria. I would appreciate if you include the detail how one can go about it.

Thanks all proudnairans.

serome likes this.
  2. Andrew

Try Renmoney loan. They give upto 4million naira to both companies and individuals, even if you are a salary earner you can get loan there. All you need is visit their website https://www.renmoneyng.com and request for loan and get follow the instructions.

Below is one of the message I got from them.

10356017. Our phone lines are open Saturdays from 9am -6pm! You can borrow up to NGN4million today. Call 0700 7366 6639 or visit http://nmc.sg/gzCU84

3. Andrew

I just find that Renmoney pay. I have just run test there. I have called their customer care and the sent me some messages that I gave above. On my search I will still see others that work. If you know of others please give me their details here. I'm going to try Renmoney out now. I have feel the form and still waiting for what comes up next. The process I have getting to, They are requesting for my BVN. I don't know how Safe it is. But I will get you guys informed on how it goes.

4. Skyro

Skyro Member

You fail to come back to give your testimony as said. Anyway Renmoney only give money to company owners home their company is registered with CAC and salary earners who their salary goes to their account first.

Before giving you loan they will make sure your account is capable for the amount you are collecting. This means for you to get 500k to 1million you account will be receiving over 300k monthly.

They will have to check your account history of how much is entering your account monthly before giving you loan. If you don't have your business or company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission then Renmoney is not the right place to go.

5. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

From my understanding most of those banks will required something that worth the money. There is no bank that will offer individual loan without collateral. You can get loan from micro finance bank but i doubt any micro finance will want to give you that huge amount of money. What i will advice is to get a loan from different sources and cover the required amount. In order to get loan from micro finance banks, you will have to join a group of about 8 to 10 people or so. You can make you inquiry by contacting some micro-finance banks in Nigeria.

6. Angela

Angela Member

Have you guys heard of fairmoney? there is another one again that is called palmcredit. You guys can try them out. They have websites and app.