1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How Do I Monetize My Blog Aside Google Adsense In Nigeria?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Favour, Jul 9, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Favour

Favour Member

Hello friends. It been long google is not considering my blog to work with AdSense and it not helping me since I need to make money on my blog in order to keep running it.
    [​IMG]
    I can't tell what i'm not doing right but I think I have keep in mind their policy but to accept me to use it is problem however we shouldn't just depend on google for our blog. Please share alternative AdSense we can use to monetize our blog in Nigeria and still make money.

If you have use any and confirm that they ate paying please share with us here. When I said Nigeria I don't mean Nigerian old company oh. It could be anywhere in the work but let it be paying Nigeria bloggers.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Have you tried infolink? I heard that infolink is paying Nigeria bloggers but haven't confirmed it. There are some in Nigeria owned by Nigerians but don't really know if they pay well or even pay at all. However you can do affiliate marketing. There are so many affiliate marketing that pays Nigerians.

3. Skyro

Skyro Member

I hate it when people said get businesses or companies to advertise on your blog and make money as if it's easy. You need to keep applying for AdSense it's the most paying ad platform on earth currently. Yes infolinks do pay but their pay per click is low.

4. Oluchi

Oluchi New Member

Thanks for the question, please I also want to know how to make money from my blog in Nigeria.

5. Skyro

Skyro Member

Now let me give you guys another AdSense alternative. If you go to so many blogs you will discover that they are using some other ads provider and some of them we are all in Nigeria together.

Here with this ads you will also make money online. The reason why people keep dying for AdSense is because it pays high and pays early and have always pay every money. AdSense ads are more attractive to sites and some other cool features as well. But when luck is not on your side and u get hit with no choice to make money Fron your blog or website. I expect you to try others. Now here are my recommendations.

If you go on informationng.com you will find that they don't use google AdSense but still the blog is still running and be maintain by the owner. This blog now use ad provider called Taboola. This network promise to pay good amount for ad clicks and impressions. So many blogs in Nigeria also use this advertisements provider even those that have google AdSense. Their ads are like post at the bottom of every content.

To join the network is a bit difficult due to the fact that they will want your blog to be having many traffic.

Visit https://www.taboola.com to join. I will get you guys another amazing online ads provider to use in Nigeria

Favour likes this.
  6. Favour

Favour Member

It's really difficult to get people to advertise on your website or blog except you have a huge amount of traffic and very popular in Nigeria. However some foreign countries business always contact me for sponsor post and I charge them $20 but the problem I have is that most of them wish to pay with PayPal and we Nigerians are not allowed into PayPal.

7. Favour

Favour Member

I have tried registering for this but the challenge I have is that it's very difficult to accept blog and they kind of not serious with their publishers because sometimes they won't even reply your application. Too bad of them but i'm going to retry them again bcos I now see so many Nigeria blogs having their advert.

8. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    See also how to make a steady living passive incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details