1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Make N5000 A Day Without Investment

Discussion in 'Finance' started by Frreky, Jul 24, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Frreky

Frreky New Member

[​IMG][/url][/IMG] If you had an hour or two to spare in day what would you do with it? Would you waste it or earn a little cash with it? If you would love to make N5k or more in a day, this post is for you.

All you needs is a smart phone or a laptop with data. You would be answering survey questions for companies and you will get paid like N600 per survey. The amount you can earn from this depends on the time you put in answering the surveys. The best part is that there's no limit to the number of surveys you can fill out in a day so that means more more.

Click here to start making money-http://lnkclik.com/7NoA

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

I doubt survey is capable of making some that huge amount and of a bad act to depend of such income source.

Many of the online survey website do not pay Nigerians and their pay per survey is change and not able to handle ones expenses yet none is recorded to be paying Nigerians yet at the time

3. Okadaddy

Okadaddy New Member

I hope scammers are not her too oooo,just got scammed 10k few hours ago

4. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

How do that happened?

5. Okadaddy

Okadaddy New Member

I needed some products at whole sale price to resell, the seller said I should pay before the products can be released from Abuja to Lagos. based on our conversations I trusted this fellow, made a transfer and that is the end of it. all my efforts to reach this fellow ends in futility. the money is not even mine, the people who want to buy from paid and I used the money to order for the products. am broken hearted right now, don't even know what to do

6. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    While making cool daily money without investing, See how you can start making extra incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here www .virtatrade.com/index.php for more details