1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Promote Item On Instagram With Sponsor Advert

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Angela, Jul 13, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Angela

Angela Member

All the time on Instagram I always see sponsor ads which means the item was promoted. I have gone through my profile but couldn't fine a way to have it done.

I would want to sponsor some of my post to sponsor advert. Who gay good idea about how I can have this done please guide me.
    Instagram logo.jpg

2. Victor

Victor Member

In order to advertise on Instagram you need to first create Facebook business page. You can create Facebook on your Facebook account after connect your Facebook to your Instagram page by linking the two together.

When that is done, then add money to your account using your ATM card.

Make sure you have money on your Facebook promotion account, then go on Instagram and swift your account to business account and click the post you want to promote on your instagram and hit Promote in the post.

3. Angela

Angela Member

Thanks Victor. Please sorry I'm asking too much, Instagram and Facebook promotions which one is more effective?

4. Victor

Victor Member

I don't really know much about the effectiveness. You can ask the question as a new thread to have others help you answer the question.

5. Angela

Angela Member

OK thanks sir