1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How to start uk used laptop business in Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, Feb 9, 2018.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Hello friend, it me your loyal young man Serome. on this thread I want to share with you how you can start uk used laptop business in Nigeria.

IMG_20180128_214203_336.jpg

How to start uk used laptop business in Nigeria

As you already know, these is one of the best business you can ever consider doing in Nigeria. Electronic business is very lucrative in Nigeria and every one is getting serious with business. On my idea, i wish to tell you that laptop business is one of the best electronic business in Nigeria.

Those who started this business earlier are somewhere around millionaires. You can start UK used laptop business in Nigeria with a small amount and then grow big. On this post i want to share with you how you can start and where to sell your laptop without stress in nigeria, thia means how you can get customers to buy your laptops.

Do you have good amount that you can visit Uk or US or even Dubai to buy the items, if yes then create a connection online. You can check alibaba or aliexpress for US dealers online.

If you don't have the kind of amount to start importation of Uk used laptops, then you will have to start from somewhere with what you have and then grow big latter.

WHERE TO BUY UK USED LAPTOP AT CHEAP PRICE IN NIGERIA

The solution is buying from importers direct. Buying at wholesale price for a very cheap price. I know where you can go get it very cheap in Nigeria.

Nglead Computers

If you want to buy cheap UK used laptop then try nglead computers ltd. They have well confirmed affordable laptops at wholese price. You can make order online and get home delivery. They deal on all kinda of laptops and phones. They are well trusted in Nigeria.

Address: 09 Nigerian army shopping Arena Bolade Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi.

Ladipo

Ladipo is a place where you can get faily used laptops, phones and other used at goos price. Though buying from ladipo involved risk, it better if you have a genuine importers.

Computer village

You can buy laptops at good price at computer village in Ikeja Lagos. Though their price is not too affordable, you can check them out.

This are the places where you can buy uk used laptops in Nigeria.

After buying laptops at affordable price thw next this where to sell them and make profit.

So many people in Nigeria thoughts one must have a shop before starting a business but technology has gone beyond that to a model way which enables anyone to sell his product online.

On this post i will give you list of best places to sell any product easily without stress. Let me hear your thought about starting uk used laptops in Nigeria.

george2nice and jkean like this.
  2. Yofinder

Yofinder New Member

k I am with you

3. Godspower Sunday

Godspower Sunday New Member

I am interested. I will conduct more feasibility study on it. Everybody needs a laptop. The market value is enormours.

Godspower Sunday
    Wealth creator for Africa: https://bit.ly/2oYhMGR

george2nice likes this.