1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Start UK Used Phones Sales Business n Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lisa, Mar 5, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Hello friends thanks for being on my thread. According to the heading, I want to learn how to start selling UK used phones in Nigeria.
    uk used phones business in Nigeria.jpg

I wish to have good details how to start it, most especially where I can buy the phone at wholesale price in Nigeria or even where to import from.

In addition I would Aldo want to know how much I can start the business with.

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Uk phone sales is a very profitable business and it one of the fast selling business currently in Nigeria with the high rate of smart phone usage in the country.

You can start this business the best and easy way without you been an importer. There are lots of warehouses in Nigeria that import UK used phone and distribute to retailers at a cheap comfortable price.

On this post I will only state two places you can get phone at a cheap price in Nigeria. If you are looking for used phones at wholesale price then you should consider any of them

Where to Buy Phone At Wholesale Price in Nigeria

Sorry I only know of Lagos but you can order with them and they will have it delivered to you.

1. Shopinverse
    Shopinverse is a company and mobile phone shop located at the Nigerian Army shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi Lagos. They are known for cheap Uk Used Laptops and Smart Phones. You can buy phone at cheap price there.

They offer deliver all over Nigeria. If you order on their website there is some % discount as well.

All their items are tested 100% okay with some weeks warranty.

Another place is Oluchi Computers. He has laptops and phones at good prices.

The good thing with this business is that you can start this business even without a shop. It's bla very lucrative business. You can start selling your items on jiji.ng or olx.com for no cost.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  3. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

My boss has already done some almost all the talk but let me add something. To start UK used phone business in Nigeria, there are things to consider.

• Are you an importer of foreign used phones?
    • If you are not an importer do you know of any good importer of this item that sell at wholesale price?
    The reason for this questions is to get your mind set on a very important thing. You can't just wake up and say you want to start selling used phones, Though the idea is very good one and lucrative as well, You must be fully preparer for it and here i want to show you how. here are things you must put in mind to start this business.

• You need a shop in a good location (busy location preferable)
    • You need to arrange your shop at least to make it comfortable for you and your customers
    • You need some amount phone to start this business ( smart phones preferable )
    • Sales help or supporters ( someone that will be in shop when you go out in search of phones. )
    As my boss and my friend @serome stated above. Phone business is one of the most lucrative and fast selling business currently in Nigeria.

The most important thing is to get the connection warehouse to buy used phone from in Nigeria if you are not an importer.

In cost estimations you need at least some good amount of money to start this business. Nevertheless N500,000 is OK for a start while if you have a shop already, N250,000 is not bad for a start.

For those with good capital and would want to start big 3-5 Million Naira is OK for a start.

The way you start depends on you capital.

In addition @Lisa, I would want to share with you that, the best place to sell your used phones is not in the shop. What do I mean? I mean you don't just open your shop in the morning and wait for customer's passing by to come and buy phone. You will need to make good use of the internet to archive more customers.

Posting your item on proudnaira sales section, olx, jiji is one of the best way to grow your phone sales business.