1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Is It A Good Idea To Run 3 Different Businesses At Same Time?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lisa, Aug 24, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Is having more than one business a good idea? How about the case of running 3 different business at same time? Do you think it's a good idea? Please share your opinion.

Ada, Andrew and Oluchi like this.
  2. Evawere

Evawere Member

As for me I don't think it's a bad idea having more than one business. In fact my mum always warned us of not putton all our eggs on one basket which means don't put your hope in one place.

In as far you are capable of handling the three of them, it's not a bad idea having more than one business at a time.

Ada, Andrew and Oluchi like this.
  3. Oluchi

Oluchi New Member

Hmm, well this question sounds easy but really difficult to determine. The fact is that once you mind is scattered you won't have a goal. Too many business can frustrate someone and at the end none may work.

In other hands some people have archived over 10 different business, the question is how did they do it? Well I have been a victim of too many business at same time and I won't want to have my mind scattered again.

@Evawere I have heard that saying before but I don't think I could apple to this aspect. I don't know if you understand me, but too many alternative sometimes ends without archiving a goal.

@Lisa OP, my kindly advice is not to go into too many business at the same time especially at a startup stage.

You can take them one after the othersz grow one up first before starting another. I don't if i'm making sense here.

Ada and Andrew like this.
  4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

I see lots of senses in this rely. It is good to have different business but you must take them after one another in other for them not to overwhelms u.

Ada likes this.
  5. Ada

Ada Member

Nice discussion. I'm learning.