1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Is News Naira - Read News And Get Paid Legit Or Scam?

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Victor, Jul 16, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Victor

Victor Member

Today I hot advert on this thread and I followed into one website just exactly like nnu. They promise that one can make huge amount of money by reading news, commenting, referring someone to the site.

I want to ask if any of you guys have tried it and is working. Like are they paying for real because I don't want to have my time wasted with that like nnu. Because they are asking to pay 1600 naira to the platform now to become a member.

Those that have invested should please share with me if New Naira NN is for real.

IMG_20190716_080502.jpg

2. david atulewgu

david atulewgu New Member

na thunder go fire una and your scam schemes

3. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

If with all that nnu, wakanda and others did to people you are yet to pick sense and run from this kind of tricks then sorry could be the end. This is never a real investment and chances of it long surviver is not certain. Just that Nigerians never learn from our past. No different between this scam investment and scam mmm and twickas.

The whole format is that of nnu, no difference. I'm not going to advice anyone to invest in newsnaira.com

4. John Chekwube

John Chekwube New Member

The website looks cool, and different from NNU. So far there has not been any direct bad review about them on the internet. Thats a good sign, because if its scam, i trust Nigerians to share their pain all over the web, Their SSL says they started January, thats 8months now, all this time without a bad review, i would say they are Legit.
    I think i will join them to try.

5. victor jess

victor jess New Member

6. Micheal Ike

Micheal Ike New Member

it is definitely not scam, i am a member on that website and i have cashed out once already, The only issue is that they require referral before withdrawal, but its not a problem for me at all.
    Join The Website using my link >> https://newsnaira.com/register/micheal_ik
    Lets earn together

7. Mojisola

Mojisola New Member

8. Malik Champion

Malik Champion New Member

Is it free to join

9. Audu kuje

Audu kuje New Member

Hello ,I have online platform that can pay u without referral every Wednesday depend on ur seriousness, this online platform really help me in school ..if u want to register WhatsApp me ,here is my number 08114528419 I will teach u how to make over 10k a months without stress ,here is my payment proof the name of the platform is ..Rolexkash income

Attached Files: