1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Nnu Website Legit Of Scam? Earn Just By Reading And Posting

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Oluchi, Aug 6, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Oluchi

Oluchi New Member

I have gotten several messages on whatsapp and Facebook regarding thus website called NNU.ng that pay people for just reading news, articles and so on. As for me I don't really believe them from the beginning when I started getting this mail but it seem too many people are getting into it.

Is NNU scam or real, are they really paying?
    nnu.jpg

When I visited the site, they claimed one can make up to 150,000 naira monthly by visiting the site, posting comments, sharing post of the site on your Facebook wall and referring others to join the news network. I have done some research online where some people claim it real but I only believe answer I get on proudnaira forum only, but unfortunately none proudnaira family have writing anything about the platform so i'm kind of skeptical to join.

I don't want to waste my time on what will not work so I want my research to confirm if they are real legitimate or just another time wasting scammers.

Has any of the proudnaira family member get paid from the website before? If yes then how much and how?

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

I have heard about them but haven't confirmed. I don't really have much time to be doing such, commenting on post and sharing topics. Anyway for the sake of the family, i will engage on it this month and get you guys the feedback if it working or not. But as for me i don't think such platform is going to last long because they are spending from their money and the 1600 gathering from people that register to pay the old people. The site don't have much avert for now that can cover over 1+ plus to pay users. Not concluding by myself, i will register and give you the feedback.

Evawere and Oluchi like this.
  3. Oluchi

Oluchi New Member

Thanks dear, I will be waiting however anyone else who have done it should please give his/her experience here. Thanks in advanced

4. Oluchi

Oluchi New Member

Thanks dear. I also find that people pay 1600 to register the platform. Is this not another scram?

5. Evawere

Evawere Member

I tried to register now but they are requesting for 1,600. I don't know if i should even trust this people. If i may ask, why do one have to register with money? if this any ponzi. Has anyone registered and made money from it already? share pls.

6. Evawere

Evawere Member

My big brother. Is the website for real? have you registered, what do you think about them? Let us know the update and know what is happening there. But i'm not comfortable paying them that money because i feel that it's not right not because i don't have that money.

7. Ada

Ada Member

I haven't done Nnu but I have friends who have already collected money there and they believe it with all their mind. I may say that Nnu is real for now. But my fear is that how long will they continue if people are no longer coming to the platform?

8. Mrloveday

Mrloveday New Member

Yes Nnu.ng is real and paying. I have registered and it's paying. All you have to do is register and like someone said earlier, pay the sign-up fee of just #1600. after which your account is confirmed. How do you earn? By logging into your account every day sharing sponsored post on your facebook and twitter timeline, referring people to join and reading and commenting on articles. The best thing is that even if you don't refer anybody you still earn.
    If you want to join and start earning, you can do so with this link immediately https://nnu.ng//nip/?a=Mrloveday

9. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    While making cool money on reading and posting, see how you can start making a steady extra incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details