1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

See How To Open Fcmb Bank Account Right In Your Phone Without Stress

Discussion in 'Finance' started by Lisa, Jul 14, 2019 at 12:21 AM.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Wow, it's so surprising that one can now just open an account in their phone without any need for going to the bank or undergoing too much stress. With just any kind of phone you use, you can easily get it done right now in few seconds.

I just saw the advert on this forum ads that open FCMB bank account with just your phone in few seconds and i thought it was a lie, so i had to try it out and the result i got was super amazing!

To open FCMB account in your phone:here are the steps

Dial *329# and go through it step by step easily. The process is easy and any one can do it. They will intruct you on what to do.
    The good thing is that your last 10 digits of your phone number is your account number.

Have a wonderful time, I'm sure you would be required to visit the bank for confirmations and clarification and bvn linkage. They haven't requested for that yet, because i just had mine done.

IMG_20190714_003227.jpg

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Offline process of opening account in Nigeria is really doing good. Banks in Nigeria are as well trying to meet up with other countries. Well done FCMB