1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think about bread production business in Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Victor, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Victor

Victor Member

How folks, I really love bread business. It one of the business that grow faster and better. Everyone eat bread so it sale faster but I don't know if the profit is good enough.

I want to know if it consider one of the business that can make someone reasonable money. If there is anyone in the business already what do you think about someone getting into the business newly? What advice can you render to me please. I really need info from you guys.

2. Ada

Ada Member

Bread business is a nice biz victor, if you have space and some money you start. It requires mixer, mauling machine, oven, pans, flowers, butter, groundnut oil, workers, iicc, and more.

From my own opinion though I haven't gotten inot the business, it a nice business to go into. What is required is a good bread, once your bread archive good quality the people will love it and getting customers won't be a difficult thing. Another things is the price.

3. Ada

Ada Member

This is one of the best business out there.. i'm looking for someone to partner with on this business because getting the equipment is so cost. I would have started for long.

4. Victor

Victor Member

Thanks @Ada, where are you?