1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do I learn how to produce liquid soap in Nigeria

Discussion in 'Production Business' started by Angela, Sep 23, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Angela

Angela Member

I want to learn about soap production, I like to know much about liquid because I have interest in that, what i'm after now is where to learn from.

I'm currently in Lagos, Ikeja area. Is there anywhere here anyone can recommend to me. And what are the things needed to produce liquid soap?.

2. Favour

Favour Member

I know of somewhere but it quite far from your mentioned location.

Why no learn it online, then get the materials and try what you learned out. I get all the things I needed here online.

3. Skyro

Skyro Member

Nice idea @Favour

4. Skyro

Skyro Member

There is practical video on YouTube. If you can't learn from there then let me know I will write about it for you here or give you video. I sray in Oshodi, so you are not far from me.

5. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

My dear use this video it will help you a lot. @Skyro lol i think i gat more fast finger.

Kingsley likes this.
  6. Skyro

Skyro Member

Hmm, but you forgot to add something @Andrew which is are the requirement needed so i'm still the boss. Lol:D

Requirement For Liquid Soap
    Mixing bowl
    Buckets
    Hand glove
    Wooden spoon
    Container
    Water

Materials Needed For 40 Litres Of Liquid Detergent
    Nitrosol/Antisol/C.M.C(Carboxy methyl cellulos )…………….…….2 tin Milk cup (Very Full)
    Sulphonic Acid………………………………………………………………………. 2 Litre
    Caustic Soda………………………………………………………………………….. 2/3 tin milk cup
    Soda Ash………………………………………………………………………………...1 tin milk cup
    Texapon…………………………………………………………………………………. 11 - 20 teaspoonfuls
    Formaline(optional)…………………………………………………………………6-16 teaspoonfuls (optional)
    Perfume(fragrance)……………………………………………………………….. As desired
    SLS( Sodium Laurate Sulphate)……………………………………………… 11-20 teaspoonfuls
    Sodium Tripoyphosphate(S.T.P.P)..............................................11-20 teaspoonfuls
    Colorant………………………………………………………………………………….. As desired
    Water……………………………………………………………………………………… 35litres

Method of preparation

• Dissolve the caustic soda with 2 litres of water and all to stay for 30minutes to 1hr or over night.
    • Dissolve soda ash in 2 litre of water and allow to stay for 30min/hr or over night.
    • Get your sulphonic acid, pour inside an empty bowl, add your perfume(fragrance) to it and the texapon, then add like 10litres of water and stir very well for about 5-10minutes
    • Dissolve the SLS with 5 tin milk cup of water
    • Dissolve the STPP with 5 tin milk cups of water also
    • Get the Nitrosol but if is C.M.C you are using, make sure it is dissolved 2 days to the preparation of the soap with 10litres of water. If you are using Nitrosol, It is used instantly(as in, no need soaking it down)

PREPARATION

• Get the Nitrosol that has been dissolved in water or the c.mc, that has been dissolved for 2 days to the preparation of the soap.
    • Add the dissolved Sulphonic acid, texapon and perfume to either Nitrosol or C.M.C depending on the one you are using and stir very well
    • Add already dissolved Caustic soda and stir very well.
    • Add the already dissolved soda ash and stir properly
    • Add formalin to the content and stir properly.
    • Add the dissolved S.T.P.P and Stir
    • Add the dissolved SLS to the Content
    • Dissolve you colorant in water and ensure that the colorant is completely dissolved, then add it to the solution and stir thoroughly
    • Add some quantity of water to the mixture, depending on the thickness of the mixture. Leave the mixture for some hours or preferably till the following day and then package for use.

Price of the Materials
    Sulphonic Acid 2litres……………………………………………………………………..1000
    Nitrosol 1/4kg…………………………………………………………………………………..600
    S.L.S 1/8kg………………………………………………………………………………………..200
    Caustic Soda 1/2kg…………………………………………………………………………....50
    Soda Ash 1/2kg………………………………………………………………………………..100
    Texapon 1/8kg………………………………………………………………………………….200
    STTP 1/4kg………………………………………………………………………………………..100
    Perfume…………………………………………………………………………………………..200
    Colour………………………………………………………………………………………………..50
    Formaline 1/4 kg………………………………………………………………………………120

If you want to produce 20litres. Just divide the materials by two and follow that process.

i got this from http://www.josphatinfo.com/2013/08/liquid-soap-production-guide.html

Kingsley likes this.
  7. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Hehehe

8. DAVEGBENGUS

DAVEGBENGUS New Member

9. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

There are many resources about making soap, just try to google :)

10. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

You can acquire the basic skill from YouTube. There are some videos tutorials there that teaches about that there.

11. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

How to make liquid soap in Nigeria

Here is bit-by-bit instruction in how to make liquid soap either for your own needs or for selling.

How to make liquid soap for dishwashing and home cleaning?..

Items needed:
    Measuring bowl
    Cans
    Gloves
    Spoon
    Bottles Water

How to make liquid soap in Nigeria? For 40 liters of liquid soap you will need: 6-16 teaspoons - Sodium Laurate Sulphate (SLS); 480 g. - C.M.C (Carboxy methyl cellulos)/ Antisol/ Nitrosol; 10 – 20 teaspoons – Texapon; 2 l. - Sulphonic Acid; 165 g. - Caustic Soda; 35 l. – water; 245 g. - Soda Ash; 6-16 teaspoons - Formaline (may not use); 10-20 teaspoons - Sodium Tripoyphosphate (S.T.P.P); colorant and a perfume (fragrance) if you want to.

Soap making process Soften the caustic soda with 2 liters of water and leave one hour or for overnight. Soften soda ash in 2 liters of water and leave for one hour or for overnight. Flow sulphonic acid into measuring bowl, add texapon, for pleasant smell of your liquid soap add a perfume (fragrance), then add 10 liters of water, after that stir carefully for 10 minutes.

Soften the SLS with 1.25 liters of water. Soften the STPP with 1.25 liters of water too. Add nitrosol. If to use Carboxy methyl cellulos instaed, please make certain that it is soften in 10 liters of water 2 days before soap making.

Add soften caustic soda and stir carefully, then add soften soda ash and again mix accurately. If you decided to use also formaline, add it then. Add soften S.T.P.P and blend well, add then soften SLS and stir again. To have relevant color add colorant and stir.

Now it is a high time to add water, the amount of which depends on the wished texture of the soap. Advice: it is better to leave the mishmash for one day and after that it ready to be used.

How to make liquid soap in Nigeria? How to make a cosmetic liquid soap for body and hands? If you will make a decision to try making a cosmetic liquid soap yourself, there is a guarantee that you will know for 100% the components you have used for it and you will be sure that it contains few harmful elements, and the main thing – you can choose your favorite fragrance for it.

Other very important thing about homemade cosmetic liquid soap is that at the end you will have the same thickness and richness your skin needs. One more advantage – if your shower gel finished, you can use this liquid soap instead. You will need: olive oil coconut oil shea butter alkali solution potassium hydroxide To make an absolutely natural and healthy liquid soap, you need to start to mix olive oil and coconut oil, then add water and shea butter.

Put on the stove and heat until it becomes homogenous. Then, in small portions add an alkali solution. Thereafter dissolve potassium hydroxide until it becomes clear and mix thoroughly. Then mix the composition by blender, it should become liquid.

Place the mixture for three hours in a water bath, do not forget to stir it constantly. It will become clear quite quickly. After three hours, you will have excellent liquid soap. Store the soap. Flow the soap into a specially prepared bottle, for example soap bottle with dispenser, it is very comfortable.

12. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello,

If you want to make money on soap business, you can use this legit website to generate money incomes to backup your soap business online.

You can start making incomes profits of $100, $300, $500 from this website http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php. with no risk and it is 100% profits making guarantee.

BELOW IS HOW THE MONEY MAKING FROM THIS WEBSITE WORK:

You buy your virta stock from this modern company platform at virta stock current market price and You will receive the next sales price you will use to sell your virta stock when the virta stock market price have risen up to meetup with your selling price in your trading account.

Once the virta stock market price have rise up to meetup with your selling sales price in your trading account, you will sell your virta stock at the market price and make your instant profit.

No RISK TRADING.

You can withdraw your profit daily from a minimum of $1 and above.

THE BUYING AND THE SELLING OF A VIRTA STOCK IS 100% PROFIT MAKING GUARANTEE
    NO RISK

Virta stock trading does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make my every day profits incomes of $100 from the buying and the selling of virta stock as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet every day as a sport stake.

I recommend this trading platform for you as your alternative source of incomes making.

Visit and register with the company website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their platform with just $1 and see how it work great for profits incomes making online.